Durahold Non Slip Rug Pad
Durahold rug pad is made in the USA and is .33 inches thick. It prevents rug slipping and protects rug and floor from damage.
Why It’s Like No Other Non Slip Pad
Durahold is unlike any other in that it contains a unique texture within the felt and rubber surfaces. The texture works to prevent rug slipping on top of the pad, as well as prevent the pad slipping on any hard floor surface. Durahold holds a U.S. Patent for this texture, not to be found in any other rug pad.
Protects Rug and Floor
With a full 45 ounce density, Durahold resists common pressure and stress that can penetrate through to affect rug and floor. Use under all types of traffic to prevent any amount of wear and damage to your rugs and floors.
Old World Construction
Solid rubber is heat pressed to the felt to allow for maximum hold and performance. The felt surface contains multiple ridges to grab and hold any area rug, preventing lateral movement in any direction. The octagonal pattern within the rubber offers a “suction cup” like effect to keep all rugs in their place, no matter how slippery the floor.
Safe for All Floors, Even Heated
Only natural rubber is in contact with the floor, no additives or adhesives, maing it safe for any type of floor. Durahold is even used on heated floors – where others melt to the floor, Durahold maintains its solid rubber consistency without any break-down.
- 45 ounce density to resist pressure and stress to rug and floor
- Contains synthetic felt that is hypoallergenic, mold/mildew resistant
- Felt is pressure forced to keep it intact without adhesives
- Natural rubber heat pressed to felt – avoids glues and adhesives
- U.S. Patent on the texture and design – grips like no other pad
- Durahold is LEED certified for air quality assurance